Annual registration fees will be applied at the beginning of the outdoor market season. The registration fee is to be paid in advance of any booking by credit or debit card, any previous outstanding balance will be settled upon registration. Prices are as follows:
One-Off Annual Participation Fee
- AED 300; Arts & Craft Vendors
- AED 550; All Food Members
VAT is a consumption tax that the end user is obligated to pay and Ripe Exhibitions Organizer Co
LLC will be only acting as a collection agent on behalf of the taxation authority. Ripe Exhibitions Organizer Co LLC is legally obliged to comply with this Government mandate from 1st January 2018.
Ripe Market is a prepaid market; therefore, all payments must be cleared a minimum of 3 days before the market date. Once the booking is confirmed via email, the vendor is liable to pay the full amount.
For all Arts & Craft / Food members we can accept the following payment options:
Cash – Please drop by our offices in the Collective by Ripe building, opposite Bounce in Al Quoz 1 to hand the amount payable over to the Bookings team.
Debit or Credit Card – Please complete our Market Card Payment Form on page 3 and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our team, 04 315 7000, to pay over the phone.
Account Name: Ripe Exhibition Organizer CO LLC
Bank Name: Emirates Islamic Bank
Account Number: 3708 2295 06602
IBAN Number: AE690340003708229506602
SWIFT code: MEBLAEAD
Currency: UAE Dirham
Ripe Market does not accept Bank Transfers for payment. A late payment fee of AED 75 is charged weekly from any unpaid booking.
Cancellations and refunds
All cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com. Ripe will not accept any verbal cancellations at a market, WhatsApp or over the phone.
• Cancellations and date changes can only be made 10 days prior to the market date, and a credit note will be issued to the vendor’s Ripe Account.
• Ripe does not offer cash refunds at any time.
• Cancellations will be awarded in credit notes only and can only be used at another Ripe Market Event.
• Any cancellation or date changes made within 10 days of your booking will be non-refundable.
• Credit Notes can only be used at future events subject to availability.
Cancellation policy only applies to weekly bookings, no cancellations, credit notes or date changes can be given to monthly or seasonal agreements across all Ripe Market Venues.
Weather conditions & force majeure
Outdoor Ripe Markets remain open throughout the entire winter season including all weather
conditions. No refunds will be given to any Ripe Market Vendors who do not adhere to the cancellation policy regardless of weather conditions.
Safety & waste management
All Ripe Market Vendors must adhere to Covid 19 rules and regulations in line with the UAE authorities and government updates.
Please ensure that you do not leave your discarded packaging or rubbish at the venue. NO liquids including water/ oil/ ice to be discarded at the venue.
AED 500 penalty charge will automatically be added to your account if you do not clean up after the event.
No flags or roll-ups are allowed. No branding of any kind can be placed on any venue property aside from the designated space. Branding without approval by the Ripe Market team will be removed.
All standalone branding must be contained within your allotted space and behind your table not in front and not blocking your neighbour’s stand.
All Ripe Market Vendors need to bring their own tablecloths and it is recommended that they are from tabletop to ground to help hide storage boxes or personal possessions. Table dimensions: width 0.75m | height 0.80m | length1.5m
It is in the interest of every Ripe Market Vendor that if they want their business to succeed at the Ripe Market, they must inform their existing customers and follower base about their participation at all Ripe Market’s via social media platforms, company website and any other network channels to create awareness. Please visit the Ripe Market website or contact a member of the Ripe team if you do not receive the marketing tool kit.
The Ripe Market seasonally creates a fully integrated marketing campaign for our events. The Ripe Market social media channels are an integral part of this campaign. Features are chosen at the discretion of our marketing team.
Ripe Exhibition Organizer Co LLC is not liable or responsible for any of the following circumstances:
- The Ripe Market Vendor is, and Organizer shall not be, responsible for the damage or loss of any of the Ripe Market Vendor’s items.
- The Organizer is not liable for any losses, damages or injury to the The Ripe Market Vendor or its employees, consultants, contractors, visitors, or customers during the partnership period or after extended.
- The Organizer shall have security presence for the venue however the Ripe Market Vendor is responsible for securing their area daily.
- The Kiosks are the property of the Organizer and upon the termination of this agreement will remain the property of the Organizer.
- The Organizer advises and is not responsible for the Ripe Market Vendor to ensure that it takes out and maintains insurance to cover its losses or liabilities arising out of or in connection with the Event including;
- Insurance of its property.
- Liability for injury sustained by its employees or third parties.
- Liability for loss or destruction of or damage to property of the venue, the other party and any third party; and
- Insurance against losses arising out of the cancellation of the Event due to causes beyond its control.
- This agreement does not establish an exclusive arrangement between the Ripe Market Vendor and Organizer, which shall not be limited in acquiring Partnership from other sources for the Event.
- No second-hand or counterfeit products can be sold under this agreement.
- No items can be kept outside the allocated area or stored outside the allocated area at any time. The Ripe Market Vendor gives The Organizer permission to remove or dispose of any items outside this area at any time.
- At the end of the Market, the Ripe Market vendor must remove all items off the events. Should the Ripe Market Vendor not remove their items, the Vendor agrees and permits the Organizer to remove and dispose of these items on their behalf and charge any costs. The Ripe Market Vendor must follow merchandising feedback from The Organizer and ensure they are acting in the best interests of The Organizer and The Event. The Vendor is responsible for keeping their area restocked, well presented, and merchandised – at all times.
- The Ripe Market Vendor must act in the best interest of the First Party at all times, if this is not being adhered to The Organizer has this right to remove The Vendors products and terminate the agreement without refund or compensation until the situation is resolved.
- For any accidents or injuries to any Ripe Market Vendors or customers from products they buy, touch, trial or interact with whilst at the Ripe Market.
- Operating your business and adhering to UAE Laws, including, Trade Licenses, Health Cards, Insurances and Permits.
- ·The responsibility lies with each Food vendor to obtain all required permits and documentation for participation in the markets. Ripe Exhibition Organizer Co LLC can provide required NOCs to support each Food Vendor’s application.
- Offending any visitors at one of our events, due to inappropriate behaviour or dress code.
- For any members of employees, or third-party consultants representing member companies
- For any food products sold at the Ripe Market that may cause sickness or injuries
- ·Should a Ripe Market Vendor take legal action against Ripe or a Ripe Partners, the Ripe Market Vendor agrees to pay for all Ripe Markets Legal Fees to review the case.
- Ripe Exhibition Organizer Co LLC is not responsible or accountable for the rejection by Municipality Food Control of a Temporary Food Permit after booking has been confirmed on site after an inspection by relevant Food Control authorities because of the failure by a food vendor to comply with Food Control Regulations.
- ·All vendors inclusive of food retail, live cooking and food trucks must have at least two items on their menu priced under AED 25 and have one healthy food option.
- Ripe Market can use Vendor participants full names, photos, or other types of representation of the events without asking permission of the subjects.
- By registering as a Ripe Market Vendor, you consent to your details being added to the Ripe Market’s database and receiving information via newsletter or direct messages on vendor promotions and Ripe Market news.
- Any Ripe Market vendor that is not acting in the best interest of the event, Ripe has the authority to ask the vendor to leave without refunding the participant’s amount. Any vendor who damages or destroys any Ripe Market Property will be charged and held liable for covering all costs to rectify the damage.
- No outside food or beverage can be brought into or consumed at the Ripe Market. All food and beverages must be purchased from one of the participating Ripe Market Vendors.
- No third-party advertising can be made during the Ripe Market events. Anyone found to be doing this will be asked to leave.
- All Ripe Market Vendors must adhere to Ripe’s third-party sponsorship requirements when announced.
- The Ripe Market Vendor is responsible for all direct and indirect costs associated with the setup and operating of their space and follow all rules and regulations of the organizer and venue.
- By entering the markets, you consent to being recorded by photography, audio and video and its release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction.
- By signing up for a market, you agree to participate for the full duration of the Ripe market Timing and agree that the Ripe Market has the right to refuse future participation due to this and apply a 500aed penalty fee.
- Ripe reserves the right to amend its terms & conditions at any time.
By attending The Ripe Market, I agree to independently research, understand and adhere to all the venues Terms & Conditions as well as safety requirements and policies laid out in my vendor information pack.